|Call for Papers|
Feb 2017 - Volume 8, Issue 1
Deadline: 20 Jan 2017
Notification: 1 Feb 2017
Publication: 15 Feb 2017
Apr 2017 - Volume 8, Issue 2
Deadline: 20 Mar 2017
Notification: 1 Apr 2017
Publication: 15 Apr 2017
The Indian Journal of Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE) is published monthly. All the selected papers are published online, along with the details of the issue in which the paper is actually published.
Guidelines to Contributors
1) Manuscripts are to be submitted to Managing Editor through online submission only. Please submit the Manusrcipt as MS Word file along with the copy right form, in the format given below:
- IJCSE Paper Format
- IJCSE Copyright Form (Click here to download PDF File)
2) Submission of a manuscript to IJCSE indicates a understanding that the paper is not under consideration for publications with other journals.
3) Once the paper is accepted, the authors are assumed to cede copyrights of the paper over to IJCSE.If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must take permission for the same.
4) All the papers are refereed and acknowledged. Once accepted they will not be returned. However, if any of the authors requires copy of the same, they can either download it from IJCSE site, or send Email to the editor.
5) Strictly Paper has to be submitted in the specified format only. However, if you face any problem in downloading the prescribed format, you may even use the format of your own. But the final paper has to be submitted in the prescribed format only.
6) There is no article submission charges in this journal.
About Paper Review
All published journal papers are refereed by the international competent researchers and scientists. Therefore, a full double - blind international refereeing process is used in which:
-Papers are sent to reviewers for their peer review process.
-The reviewers' recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to resubmission with significant changes / rejected.
For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
All papers are refereed, and the Editor-in-Chief reserves the right to refuse any typescript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
Open Access authors retain the copyrights of their papers, and all open access articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution license, which permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.
The use of general descriptive names, trade names, trademarks, and so forth in this publication, even if not specifically identified, does not imply that these names are not protected by the relevant laws and regulations.
While the advice and information in this journal are believed to be true and accurate on the date of its going to press, neither the authors, the editors, nor the publisher can accept any legal responsibility for any errors or omissions that may be made. The publisher makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the material contained herein.